What i think about Steven Lim

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

No One Likes Steven Lim


time to add another picture. this one has a point!

Anyways.......


This blogpost about Steven Lim is +1

Pure win

http://priscilla.blogdrive.com/archive/cm-12_cy-2004_m-12_d-29_y-2004_o-0.html


sample:


I witnessed the most shocking thing that ever happened in every day life to me, for a long long time.

I was walking at the underpass between Orchard MRT and CK Tang (you know the one with the blind accordian player, you know him!) and when I came across what I thought was the most attention grabbing marketing gimmick in a very long time. There was a girl standing in the middle of the path with A4 print outs on her back and on her forehead which had Steven's website "www.stevenlim.net" on it.

The girl was using a newspapers to cover her face too. Wow, I thought to myself. This "Steven Lim" guy has a completely new "out of the box" method, perhaps "artsy-fartsy" approach to getting his website known! I mean, EVERY SINGLE PERSON was literally stopping dead in their tracks to look from either direction!



to be continued...

http://priscilla.blogdrive.com/archive/cm-12_cy-2004_m-12_d-29_y-2004_o-0.html

1 comment:

Desmond Ying Soon Cheong said...

Hi guys I am Desmond Ying, if you are looking for gay sex in Singapore, please call me at +65-92998940 to book an appointment. Thanks.